Muscat >> Classifieds
- Avoid scams by dealing locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier check from outside your country.
- View properties in person. People willing to rent a property without seeing it/ or the prospective tenant first,
even if they claim that it is because they are currently overseas, are unlikely to be legitimate.
- Jantareview is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- If you feel there is a posting on the site that is false or fraudulent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top online scams
- Work from home.
Some work from home opportunities are fronts for money laundering. A key warning sign should be
any 'job' that involves you receiving cheques and cashing them (these jobs are sometimes referred to as
Another warning sign is a job that doesn't require an in-person interview.
Other work from
home offers can be 'pyramid schemes' which require you to recruit other members in order to get paid.